This Yoga Alliance 200 hour certified yoga teacher training course (TTC) takes place in a tranquil serene setting just outside Rishikesh Town, the worldly renowned yoga central, Northern India and a birthplace of Yoga. We believe that the best way to learn how to teach yoga is to immerse yourself completely in a yogic lifestyle and practice so that your teaching comes from your own personal experience. What do you need to do to deepen your practice and become a good and effective Yoga teacher ?
• Yoga Sutras and the 8 limbs of Yoga.
• Yogic History and understanding all paths of yoga.
• Introduction to subtle bodies
• Introduction to Ayurveda
• Introduction to the key ancient texts of the yogic path
• Understanding the foundational teachings of Yoga and Vedanta on Life, Self and the Universe.
• Yoga as a path to awakening and the Yogic way of life.
• Taking Yoga out of the Yoga room.
• How to observe and see bodies, energy and states of consciousness in students
• Developing your Voice and the use of vocabulary
• The art and science of using Music in classes
• The art and science of connecting with and uplifting your students.
• Developing your presence and authentic teaching style.
• Taking your seat as a teacher
• Offering safe adjustments and assists.
• Creating an optimal atmosphere for transformation.
• Learning to structure and teach classes and journeys in different environments to different people around the world.
Knowledge of anatomy is a vital component to understanding the postures and the body. Understanding the postures is a key element to becoming a good teacher and providing a deep and safe practice for your students. We break down every aspect of practice to make it understandable.
You will be provided with a thorough understanding of yoga philosophy. Philosophy gives a clear vision of the yogic path which will not only help guide you on your path but will also give you the tools to encourage others on their path. Correct and Effective Yoga Asana Practice During our 200 hour yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh, 4 hours per day, under the observation of our experienced teachers, will be spent practising and breaking down postures piece by piece. This will give you a full understanding of the correct alignment of the postures. Practical Teaching Experience All students are required to conduct and lead practical classes. This helps to overcome the fear and nervousness of preparing for classes.
Discipline is one of the most important aspects of yoga & yoga teacher training course in India. Without experiencing this discipline it is not possible to understand what yoga is about. This 200 hour yoga teacher training course, curriculum, environment gives you an opportunity to understand and follow this discipline for the whole month which will become your strongest pillar as a yoga teacher.